Air Fryer Donuts
With only 4 ingredients and 20 minutes you can make these delicious Air Fryer Donuts, fried up nice and puffy and glazed! The perfect breakfast recipe.
Servings: 8 donuts
- 1 16.3oz. can Grands! Flaky Layers Original Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tbs water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the air fryer to 350°F for 5 minutes then spray or brush the basket with olive oil.
Open the can of biscuits and use a 1 to 11⁄2-inch round biscuit cutter to cut the center out of the biscuits.
Place 4 of the biscuits in the air fryer and cook for 4 to 5 minutes depending on how dark/firm you want them.
Use tongs to remove the donuts and place them on a wire rack with a pan beneath it then cook the remaining 4.
Meanwhile whisk together the glaze and dip donuts in one by one and place on a wire rack to drip and set.
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 Tbs salted butter, melted
Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
Place the donuts on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet (this will catch any dripping butter or excess sugar) and use a pastry brush to brush the melted butter all over the donuts.
Then dip the donuts in the cinnamon-sugar mixture making sure you cover completely.
- You don't have to use flaky biscuits, but it is recommended as that yields the best results.
- Do not overcrowd your air fryer.
- You can fry the donut holes for 3 minutes.
- You can glaze or top this any way that you like, see some ideas above.
- These are best eaten the same day that they are made.
- Do not use vegetable oil to spray your air fryer, this can wear down the material.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 24g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg