Cinnamon Roll Casserole
An easy, delicious and fun breakfast recipe this Cinnamon Roll Casserole uses minimal ingredients, feeds a crowd and the whole family will love it.
- 16 cinnamon rolls (2 8 count cans)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Add eggs to bowl and whisk until beaten.
Add the heavy cream, cinnamon, and brown sugar and whisk together until combined
Open the cinnamon rolls and set the icing to the side. Cut the cinnamon rolls into 4ths. Add the cut cinnamon rolls to the bottom of the 9 x 13 baking dish and cover the bottom of the dish evenly.
Pour egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and the casserole has risen.
Remove the casserole from the oven and pour the cinnamon roll icing over the casserole. Slice and serve.
- You can use any cinnamon rolls that you like as long as each can is 8 count.
- This recipe can be frozen, see my tips above.
- For other variations of this casserole see my suggestion above.
- You can make your own icing for this if you'd like and not use the ones that come with the cinnamon rolls.
- Let this cool slightly to set up.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 40mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg