No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Looking for the best most flavorful spring and summer treat? You have to whip up this easy No Churn Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Minimal ingredients but huge on flavor.
- 8 oz chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips for garnish optional
Roll the edible cookie dough into very small balls, about ½ a bite-sized. Place them on a plate and place them into the fridge until ready to assemble.
In a large bowl with an electric hand mixer, or in the body of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream until soft to medium peaks form.
Whip in the condensed milk and vanilla until combined.
Fold in half of the prepared cookie dough.
Pour half of the mixture into a dish, I like to use a loaf pan for this.
Top with ½ of the remaining cookie dough pieces.
Pour the remaining mixture on top.
Top with the remaining cookie dough.
Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid, I like to make this ahead so it can freeze overnight. Serve with a garnish of chocolate chips, optional.
- This needs to set up for at least 3-4 hours if not overnight.
- You can use the base of this recipe for any flavor combinations that you like.
- Make sure that you press the plastic wrap tightly over the ice cream itself to prevent crystallization and freezer burn.
- It's best to let it thaw just slightly before serving so it isn't too hard when it comes out of the freezer.
- We have tips on how to make the cookie dough after to eat above if you are afraid to use storer bought cookie dough.
- Double the recipe to make more!
Calories: 653kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 1357IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 1mg