Mandarin Orange Jello Salad
Fun, fruity and absolutely simple this Mandarin Orange Jello Salad recipe will be a hit at any gathering. Minimal ingredients help this whip up in no time.
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- 3 oz package orange jello
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 14 oz can mandarin orange slices drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the thawed whipped topping and orange jello until mixed well.
Add in cottage cheese, mandarin oranges, and mini marshmallows and gently fold in until combined.
Transfer into a serving bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- You can use sugar free jello if you like.
- Use any flavor jello that you like to make different combinations.
- Small or large curd cottage cheese can be used, your personal preference.
- You can make this 24 hours before serving.
- Double the batch to make more for potlucks or guests.
- We like to chill before serving, but this can be served right away.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 1002IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg