No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
With only 6 ingredients these delicious and classic No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are a tasty and easy recipe that nobody will be able to resist!
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter divided
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
Place the powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, 1 1/4 cup of the peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Stir to combine until smooth.
Spread this mixture on the bottom of the baking dish, set aside.
Place the chocolate chips and the remaining ½ cup peanut butter in a medium-sized bowl.
Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, microwave for an additional 30 seconds and stir. If the chocolate chips are not melted, continue to microwave at 15-second intervals until melted, stirring in between.
Spread the chocolate mixture on top of your base. Place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or until set. Use the foil to help take the bars out of the baking dish, cut into bars and serve.
- We like to use creamy peanut butter but you can use chunky if you like the texture. Do not use natural peanut butter for this recipe.
- You can use already crushed graham cracker crumbs or you can crush your own.
- The peanut butter in the chocolate topping helps it become smooth and not super hard and aids in the peanut butter flavor.
- You will need to keep these refrigerated or the chocolate topping will begin to melt.
- These can be frozen, see my tips above.
- You can substitute your graham cracker crumbs for other things, again see my tips above.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg