Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe
If you are a a fan of chocolate and peanut butter together then you need to make this delicious Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe, easy, tasty and absolutely addicting.
- 1 18.3 ozbox Fudge brownie mix
- 1/2-1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbs heavy cream
- 1 container milk chocolate frosting
- Powdered sugar for dusting
Preheat oven to 350.
Spray a 9"x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper or tinfoil.
Mix together ingredients called for on back of brownie mix and then fold in 1 cup mini chocolate chips.
Spread into prepared pan and bake according to package direction.
Meanwhile in bowl beat together peanut butter and butter until smooth, slowly add in your powdered sugar until combined and creamy.
Add in heavy cream a little bit at a time until you reach spreading consistency.
Once brownies are down remove from oven and immediately spread with peanut butter mixture and set aside.
Remove top and tin lid from chocolate frosting and place in microwave and heat for about 1 minute and then stir, return to microwave and heat in 30 second increments until smooth.
Pour frosting over peanut butter layer and spread evenly with an offset spatula.
Refrigerate for about one hour until set.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
- You can use homemade brownie and frosting recipe if you'd like.
- You do not have to add extra chocolate chips to the batter if you do not want, but highly recommended.
- Make sure to spread the peanut butter filling on when the brownies come out of the oven, the need to be warm to make it easily spreadable.
- The powdered sugar is absolutely optional, but highly encouraged!
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 248mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 2mg