Chocolate Chip Pie
Want a fun and unique twist on chocolate chip cookies? How about turning them into this delicious and easy Chocolate Chip Pie, gooey, tasty and delicious.
Servings: 10 slices
- 9 " deep dish frozen pie crust thawed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Flaked Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 375.
In bowl whisk together your flour and salt, set aside.
In bowl of stand mixer add your butter, brown sugar and granulated sugars.
Beat sugars together until creamed and then add your eggs.
Beat again until eggs are combined and then add vanilla and beat until incorporated.
Add in your dry ingredients to your dough.
Beat until dry ingredients are combined and no flour streaks remain then add your chocolate chips.
Fold in your chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed among the dough.
Spread into thawed pie crust, sprinkle with flaked sea salt and bake for about 50 minutes until golden and center is set.
Serve with ice cream and extra chocolate syrup if desired.
- You can use frozen, refrigerated or homemade pie crust, just make sure you make it in "deep dish" form.
- Switch up your chocolate chips to your liking, milk, semi-sweet, dark or white.
- If you feel like the edges are browning faster than the pie itself, use some pie shields to prevent the crust from getting darker.
- The pie will be gooey inside, thats OK! It still is baked through and is meant to be gooey so do not worry.
- Top with flaked sea salt, it really makes a difference with the salty sweet aspect of this pie and is amazing.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 3mg