If you love a delicious drink that is super quick to whip up and has minimal ingredients this Blueberry Smoothie has your name written all over it.
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 5.3 oz container vanilla greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
In a blender add all your ingredients.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses and top with extra blueberries if desired.
- You can use frozen or fresh blueberries, it just changes the texture slightly between the two.
- If you do want a thicker version, you can also freeze your banana instead of using a fresh one.
- This can easily be doubled to make more for later or if you are serving a larger family or crowd.
- You can swap out the fruit as well, we have used raspberries and strawberries in this recipe and adore them.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg