Cake Batter Blondies
Fast, easy and delicious these Cake Batter Blondies are super easy, contain minimal ingredients and are fun for the whole family. You will fall in love with this easy recipe.
Servings: 12 blondies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon of rainbow sprinkles
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips + more for topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix cake mix and ½ cup of sprinkles in a bowl.
Add in egg, oil and heavy cream until combined.
Mix in white chocolate chips.
In a greased 9"x13" or 9"x9" (for thicker bars) pan, place batter inside and flatten. It will be thick – this is how it is
supposed to be.
Sprinkle top with remaining sprinkles and some extra chocolate chips.
Bake for 22-25 minutes depending on oven. You will want to make sure the edges are brown
and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center.
Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- You can use various mix-ins, if you want to switch up the flavor of these blondies.
- You can easily double or triple this batter recipe to feed more people.
- You can use different cake mixes for different flavors of blondies.
- Remove from oven when center is just set, these will continue to cook slightly after removing from oven.
- You can freeze these bars, check my notes above on how you can do that.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 1mg